BIG GIVE, SO PROUD
The 2010 Mehrgan Grant Cycle, PARSA Community Foundation's biggest and final grant cycle, is concluded and the results have been published through a series of announcements:
- PARSA CF Awards a $300,000 Grant to IAAB for Long-Term Growth
- PARSA CF Awards Two Major Grants to Iran Heritage Foundation
- PARSA CF Awards Major Grants to Civic Engagement Organizations
- PARSA CF Awards $250,000 to the Iranian Genome Project at Stanford
- PARSA CF Awards Grants to Humanitarian and Community Education Organizations
- PARSA CF Awards $370,000 to Museums and Institutions for Preserving and Advancing Persian Arts
- PARSA CF Awards $437,000 to Arts and Media Projects
- PARSA CF Awards $2.4M to Universities to Further Iranian Studies across North America
We would like to thank all the applicants for their amazing proposals and great work, and for taking the time to send us detailed applications. We would also like to thank the experts and community leaders who served on our Grant Advisory Board and helped us with revieweing and ranking the grant applications for this. Last but not least, we would also like to thank all the donors and volunteers who helped PARSA CF along the way. Please make sure that you read the letter from our chairmain: So Proud.
With all the assets distributed to the community, PARSA Community Foundation was dissolved on Septermber 6, 2011. The material on the website is only preserved for educational and historical purposes, and there will be no further grants or grant cycles through PARSA CF. Please do not submit new letters of inquiry or grant applications to the foundation.